The natural stone offered at FSI Landscape Supply comes from both domestic and international quarries, which means you get access to a wide variety of top brands.
- Skidded Armour Stone:-These stones can be used for building smaller-sized retaining walls. Skidded armour stones come in a variety of colours and sizes and are relatively easy to work with.
- Highland Random Slab:-This option is perfect for designing walkways, garden paths, or any other creative landscapes.
Weathered Waterfall:-Weathered tops and sides cover these off-grey stones, which are best used as accents in gardens or borders for trees and flowerbeds.
Granite Boulders:-A nice choice for any water features you have throughout your yard and excellent for accenting your landscape. They also work well in natural stone gardens.
Flagstone:-Because of its durability and being a bit less thick, random flagstone is an excellent alternative to concrete interlocking.
- Pink Granite Chunks:-Chunks: Probably the best-known igneous rock, granite chunks are excellent for random accents in gardens
- Black Granite Chunks:-Chunks: Probably the best-known igneous rock, granite chunks are excellent for random accents in gardens
Chunks:Typically used for decorative purposes, mica chunks come in a variety of colours to help spruce up your landscaping projects. The chunks are usually fairly large.
Armour Stone:-Apart from making eye catching accent pieces, brown armour stone is used to make larger-sized retaining walls and raised garden beds.
- Elite Blue Granite Waterfall:Waterfall: A dark-coloured grey with light quartz veins, elite blue granite waterfall can be landscaped in multiple residential or commercial locations, such as a golf course.
- Natural Stone Steps:-This material adds natural drama wherever it is used, particularly with front steps. It’s not a bad idea to mix them with flagstone or even interlocking stones.
- Limestone Rockery:-This is available as smaller decorative pieces or can come in boulders up to 3’, which can be used for accenting your garden.
- Granite Slab:-Versatile and durable, granite slabs are the most popular igneous rock used for walkways, steps, and even indoor fireplaces and countertops.
- Skidded Brown Elephant
- Skidded White Elephant
- Orillia Armour Stone
- Dry Stacking Wall stone